Ancient Japanese Self Relaxation Technique To Reduce Stress And Relax In 5 Minutes
Here is how to practice this old Japanese self relaxation technique to reduce stress and start enjoying your life
This Ancient Japanese technique kills stress in 5 minutes!
- The thumb can help you deal with anxiety and worry.
- The index finger can help overcome your fears.
- The middle finger helps control feelings, anger and bitterness.
- The ring finger helps treating melancholy and depression.
- The little finger helps boost your self-esteem, support optimism and manage stress.
Watch this video to know more about this self relaxation technique
How To Use This Technique:
There are two main ways;
1. Hold each finger applying gentle pressure until you feel your pulse, and then move on to the next one. After going through all five fingers, apply gentle pressure on the center of your palm with the thumb of your opposite hand; for 30 seconds up to 1 minute. This method helps to relieve stress and to relieve the associated feelings, giving you a deep state of relaxation.
2. If you are working through a certain feeling, choose the associated finger and massage it thoroughly for 1 minute, focusing on the muscles of the finger, and also on the tender areas between the joints. Then hold the entire finger applying a gentle pressure for 1 more minute.
After you’ve completed this exercise, notice your emotional state. You may notice a bit of relief, your mind may have brought its attention to your body, and you may experience a sense of calm. Please enjoy using this technique to brighten your day, may love and stress relief be with you.
Watch full video and know more about it.
If you like our video don’t forget to like and subscribe for more stuff
Nutshell School tags- health schedule daily alarm clock