How To Get Rid Of Pink Eyes | Best Natural Home Remedies And Conjunctivitis Treatment | Quick Cure
Method 1 : Use apple cider vinegar
- Add 1 tablespoon raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to 1 cup of warm water.
- Wipe your eyes with this solution 3 times a day.
Method 2 : Use an herbal tea poultice
- Put a black / green / chamomile tea bag into 1 cup of boiling hot water.
- Remove the tea bag after letting it steep for about 3 min.
- Let the tea bag cool down a little
- Place it over the affected eye for 15 min, 3-4 times a day
Method 3 : Use sea salt
- Put 1 tablespoon sea salt.
- Pour 1 cup of freshly boiled water.
- Stir until the salt is dissolved into the water.
- Wipe your eyes with the saline solution 2-3 times a day.
Here are some more remedies to get rid of pink eyes. To help you cope with the signs and symptoms of pink eye until it goes away, try to:
- Apply a compress to your eyes. To make a compress, soak a clean, lint-free cloth in water and wring it out before applying it gently to your closed eyelids. Generally, a cool water compress will feel the most soothing, but you can also use a warm compress if that feels better to you. If pink eye affects only one eye, don’t touch both eyes with the same cloth. This reduces the risk of spreading pink eye from one eye to the other.
- Try eyedrops. Over-the-counter eyedrops called artificial tears may relieve symptoms. Some eyedrops contain antihistamines or other medications that can be helpful for people with allergic conjunctivitis.
- Stop wearing contact lenses. If you wear contact lenses, you may need to stop wearing them until your eyes feel better. How long you’ll need to go without contact lenses depends on what’s causing your conjunctivitis. Ask your doctor whether you should throw away your disposable contacts, as well as your cleaning solution and lens case. If your lenses aren’t disposable, clean them thoroughly before reusing them.
Watch full video and know more about it.
If you like our video don’t forget to like and subscribe for more stuff
Nutshell School tags- dry eyes health natural remedy