How to Cure a Headache Instantly | Fast Home Remedy For Headaches & Migraines Relief | Natural Cures
Things to do when you have a headache.
- Drink water
- Eat watermelon
- Apply ice to your temples.
- Drink a cup of coffee.
- Massage peppermint oil onto you temples. (Click here to buy peppermint oil online now)
- Eat something spicy.
- Drink ginger tea. (Click here to buy green tea online now)
How to Cure a Headache Instantly
Headache Treatment: Tips to Cope
Fortunately, many headaches can be at least partially alleviated without medication, which will help minimize your need for pain relievers and reduce your risk of rebound headaches. Here are some tips for headache relief:
- Close your eyes and rest. This is an effective headache treatment for a migraine headache, and can help ease a tension headache as well. Sit in a quiet, dark room with your eyes closed and just relax for a bit. “Patients with migraine instinctively seek out a dark, quiet environment in which they can go to sleep for at least a few hours,” Rozental says. “Sleep frequently diminishes or eliminates the pain.”
- Massage your neck and temples. Rubbing your neck and temples can improve blood flow and soothe tension headaches.
- Warm up your neck Try putting a heating pad or a warm cloth around your neck and the base of your skull to ease tension headaches. If that doesn’t help, you can apply an ice pack instead to see if that brings you headache relief.
- Relax. Meditate, breathe deeply, and try to visualize a peaceful image. “Various relaxation techniques can significantly help patients who suffer from ‘muscle contraction’ headaches,”
- Minimize stress. If you have a bad headache, try to step away from stress, literally. Avoid noisy environments, leave work a little early if you can, or ask your partner to take care of chores or the kids.
- Watch what you eat and drink. What you put into your body can have a big impact on your headaches. Limiting caffeine and alcohol and avoiding cigarettes. He also says regular meals are important, especially for people who get headaches from low blood sugar. “Do not skip meals, particularly breakfast,”
A headache can certainly put your activities on hold until you’re feeling better, but getting the right treatment can help you feel better, faster. Instead of trudging through your day with a headache, take time out to care for yourself. Medications can get your head to stop pounding, but a little relaxation and time for yourself can also help.
Watch full video and know more about it.
If you like our video don’t forget to like and subscribe for more stuff
Nutshell School tags – knowledge