How to Grow Thick And Long Eyelashes Fast | Quick Home Remedies | Best Beauty Tips And Tricks
- Olive oil (Click here to buy online now) & caster oil (Click here to online buy now) together & applied to lashes promotes growth.
- Petroleum jelly (Click here to buy online now) applied on your lashes at night & left overnight, can make them grow faster. apply 3- 4 times a week.
- Green tea (Click here to buy online now) mixed in hot water applied on your lashes can help your lashes to grow. green tea also cools your eyes.
- Olive oil applied on your lashes also helps stimulate growth too. olive oil is a miracle for many.
What Causes The Eyelashes To Thin And Shorten?
Your eyelashes could be falling out due to several factors, such as:
- Advancing age
- Hormonal imbalances
- Handling your lashes roughly – Scrubbing your eyelashes vigorously while removing eye makeup.
- Allergic reaction to some eye makeup products
- Use of eyelash extensions
- Stressing too much
- Chemotherapy drugs used to treat cancer often results in thinning hair and lashes
- Certain medical conditions like blepharitis, an overactive/underactive thyroid, psoriasis, eczema, or trichotillomania
- Poor hygiene
Grow Thick And Long Eyelashes Fast
Put an egg pack on your eyelashes. Despite the disgusting idea of rubbing raw eggs on your eyelashes, eggs are a very good way of getting lengthy, healthy eyelashes.
- The high protein in eggs can help create thicker and longer eyelashes. In addition, eggs contain biotin and B vitamins that play a major role in improving the overall texture of your lashes.
- Just beat 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of glycerin (Click here to buy online now) until you get a thick, creamy texture. Then rub this mixture onto your eyelashes using a cotton swab and keep on for 15 minutes. Rinse off using cold water. Repeat this remedy 3 times a week for a few months. Look for glycerin at your local drugstore, pharmacy, craft store, or grocery store.
Use lemon peels to add volume to your eyelashes. The peels are rich in vitamins C and B, folic acid and other nutrients that promote the growth of eyelashes.
- Also, when infused in olive or castor oil, they will help enhance the cleansing and stimulating properties of the oil. Put 1 tablespoon of moderately dried lemon peels in a container.
- Pour enough olive or castor oil into the container, so that the peels get soaked. Allow the mixture to sit for a couple of weeks. Using a clean mascara stick, apply the oil on your eyelashes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, then wash it off with warm water in the morning. Follow this remedy for a few months to get encouraging results.
Watch full video and know more about it.
If you like our video don’t forget to like and subscribe for more stuff
Nutshell School tags – knowledge