How to Clean up your diet ? What I Eat In weeks | Nutrition Meal Preparation | Health Tips| weight loss
Clean up your diet in 5 weeks:
1st Week: add real fruits and veggies to every meal.
2nd Week : stop eating fast food
3rd Week : give-up white bread and grains. switch to wheat bread, brown rice and whole wheat pasta ( Click here to buy now ).
4th Week : use a fruit or veggies at the base of every snack.
5th Week : stop drinking soda or sugary drinks.
Does this Clean up your Diet Plan Work ?
Eating-clean lifestyle has some good points. It’s a balanced diet that focuses on whole grains, fruits, vegetables, fats, and protein. It also encourages you to control portion sizes. And it doesn’t ban any food groups.
But the plan also recommends taking supplements and even questionable medical treatments that draw warnings from some experts.
What You Can and Can’t Eat
Eat-Clean principles are:
- Eat six small meals a day.
- You Should Eat breakfast every day, within an hour of getting up.
- Also Eat lean protein and complex carbohydrates at every meal.
- Have two or three servings of healthy fats every day.
- Get fiber, vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes from fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Control your portions.
- Drink 2 to 3 liters of water (about 13 8-ounce cups) every day.
Foods to avoid:
- Overprocessed foods, especially white flour and sugar
- Artificial sweeteners
- Sugary beverages, such as soda and juice
- Foods with chemical additives like food dyes and sodium nitrite
- Foods with preservatives
- Artificial foods, such as processed cheese slices
- Saturated fats and trans fats
- Anti-foods — calorie-dense foods with no nutritional value
Watch full video and know more about it.
If you like our video don’t forget to like and subscribe for more stuff
Nutshell School tags- what i eat in a week nutrition weight loss full day of eating flexible dieting must haves what i ate today